As one of the five pillars of Islam, your Zakat and how it is invested will have a powerful impact on the lives of Muslims. KLN aspires to being Aotearoa New Zealand's impactful, transparent, accountable and reliable Zakat and Sadaqah fund holder, to administer locally and internationally.
If you give your Zakat to us then you are investing in:
- Caring for those Muslims in need.
- Assisting those in immediate financial hardship.
- Supporting someone’s essential needs e.g. food, shelter, clothing, marriage (Hanbali/Maliki fiqh) and/or travel.
- Inviting people to connect with the Muslim community.
- Investing in the education and training of those committed to serving the community.
KLN currently has one fund - Helping Hands
Would you like to support the work we do though KLN to support our community?
Other ways to pay
Bank Transfer –
Account name: Khadija Leadership Network Trust
Account Number: 12-3141-0030522-02
Please make all cheques payable to: Khadija Leadership Network
19B Te Anau Place